How to measure
Please note that the following size charts (excluding trousers) are universal standard conversion tables. Please use these to get your body measurements. You can then use the sizing charts to work out your size. We hope these will assist you in selecting the correct size based on the sizing conventions of your country. Should you have any concerns regarding sizes please contact our helpdesk as +44 (0)845 600 9822 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- chest: Measure the fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape flat and making sure to go around the shoulder blades.
- hips: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fillest part of the hips.
- Bust: Measure the fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape flat and making sure to go around the shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure the narrowest part of the torso.
- Hips: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of the hips.
- Body Length: Measure total length of the body
|Age||3 to 4||5 to 6||7 to 8||9 to 11|